Lists! Why haven't I done this before?
There's no sense trying to connect any of these thoughts together. A
list will suit the occasion perfectly.
3. Tara Haira - Meet Tara. Well, her hair at least. Tara's now working with us a couple of days a week to help keep our many plates spinning smoothly. This is the awesome Trash Ties 'do she wore to work last week.
4. It's Back! - Freshcut wasn't on the Free Spirit website for a while. It turns out their web designer made a mistake, so yes! the collection is still available. Free Spirit's new mantra is to keep every collection available as long as it's selling well. Good plan : )
5. Not So Sweet - I made it four days without sugar last week. I'm trying for five this week. This mini mug of cocoa love (see #9 below) is for Charlotte and there's one more for Elijah when he gets home.
6. Drip, Drip - It's raining outside. I love rainy days!
7. Trip, Trip - Isaac's brother moved to Germany this year to teach at a university. He's there with his wife and new baby boy. I'm thinking I might have to get my passport in order and fly out for a visit. Sometime. Just thinking.
8. Flip, Flip - We want to get a backyard trampoline for our kids soon. One with a net. Any suggestions before we jump to it?
9. Sip, Sip - Cost Plus World Market is selling pink hot cocoa for Valentine's Day in pink-striped packages. Might make for some fun grown-up valentines?? These little strawberry/chocolate bits are from there too. The mini mug set is from Target.
10. Hmmm - Check this out. What store would you live in?