Yes! Thanks for humoring me. Literally.
Perhaps most of us find a giant-mouse maxi to be a fashion turn-off. However, Thomas of WayCoolKid was inspired. Yep. Within a day of the post, Thomas hopped right-to and whipped up this adorable mouse jumper for his daughter. He describes the jumper as a fusion of "Little House on the Prairie & Swiss Modernism."
It goes to show, you can find inspiration just about anywhere. At least, Thomas sure can! I'm impressed.
As for the giveaway... I've had a difficult enough time narrowing the comments down to five, let alone one. So, more giveaways it is.
You guys are a hoot. In no particular order, a goody goes to each of the following:
- "Said in a deadpan voice... "Is this skirt cheesy?"" Hizzeather
- "I'd have to cut holes where the eyes are so my knees peeked through! Maybe then you could draw various kinds of eyes on your kneecaps..." Ange Moore
- "Ain't nothin' "Minnie" about me!" Angela H.
- "...you thought my hair was mousy." Leslie Plank
- "You're all so last season." Helen
Funny folk, email me your contact info & I'll send you a little something for your waggery. ([email protected])